stargirl

Wanderlust

Books and traveling? Life is good. ♥

Charlotte: Prowling for Enchantment

Charlotte: Prowling for Enchantment - Mima I received a free digital copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest feedback.

This was another shot on a new genre, which I kind of regret. Charlotte was a young woman in search of an adventure which she luckily (or unluckily) got while on a cruise. She met two interesting guys who surprisingly vied for her attention, considering she was described as someone who wasn't bound to get laid with her looks. Who would she choose? And the answer to that is up to you dear reader.

Choose your own adventure books would forever remind me of R.L. Stine's books so I was excited with that part in the story. There were different paths to take, options to weigh, and decisions to make. I liked the idea of the choice index being the different parts of a ship as the story took place during a cruise. But I didn't really find the story parts exciting. In fact, the fantasy part of the story put me off. I thought there were too much drama, even to the point of being silly. Because of that, I didn't really venture on every possible ending.

The writing wasn't so bad, but I guess this genre is just not for me.