stargirl

Wanderlust

Books and traveling? Life is good. ♥

Let the Sky Fall

Let the Sky Fall - Shannon Messenger I'm so relieved that the ending was so much better than the other parts of the book or I would have been really frustrated. The author gave me a new world to explore since I've never heard of sylphs before, but the story didn't really make me that interested. It wasn't really bad, but it wasn't that good either.

How would you feel if one day you would discover that you aren't human? Let us leave that question to be answered by Vane Weston when he found out that he was a sylph. Not only that, but suppressed memories were suddenly becoming clear. The greatest event was meeting that girl he often dreamed about - Audra.

The story was interchangeably from Vane and Audra's point of view. Vane's tone is usually sarcastic and funny whilst Audra's more serious and uptight. I guess one thing I didn't like was the info dump regarding the winds and windwalkers and other wind talk. The conversations were a bit too long for my taste while the action came at the end. Each day that they were together was just too long. Romance-wise, it was alright, not something I'd really fangirl about.

Hopefully the next installment wouldn't be as dragged out as this one!